Content is king. Whether you are looking to inform, inspire, persuade or simply start a conversation, writing effective content is at the heart of what our PR agency does.
Businesses are producing more content than ever before. And it’s not surprising as content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and has the potential to create brand loyalty, leading to increased sales.
Content should entertain, inspire, convince or educate. And if you are looking at content for social media, the essence of creating content is that your friends and customers will want to share it.
Our team will look at owned, paid and earned media and develop a content strategy to ensures your brand will be seen.
Our team of PR specialists will deliver this through:
- Content marketing – Content marketing is a powerful lead generation tool. Our E-news have produced above-average industry open and click- through rates, leading to increased downloads and a more effective sales approach.
- Social media posts – Creating sharable content and driving conversations through social media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook is crucial.
- Videos – From interactive demos, animated videos to branded corporate films, our videos will inspire your audience.
- Website content – Writing strong, evergreen content including blogs and case studies that resonates with your audience helps you to acquire new ones.
- Articles – Editorially driven content is more powerful than advertising led copy and our team can pitch and place features, press releases and articles in the media, driving customers to your website.
- Reviews – Working with journalists, bloggers and social media influencers, we can set up reviews of your brand or products in national, regional or online media. Creating powerful third party endorsement of your brand.
As the only PR agency in the East of England to have a specialist Awards Writing Division, our team has substantial experience of writing successful award entries.
We appreciate award submissions can be time consuming; pulling together all of the supporting evidence and criteria. That’s why we can offer a planned approach to reflecting your brand.
As experienced awards writers and awards judges, our team helps brands to enter regional, national and international awards, shining a spotlight on their achievements.
Head over to our dedicated Awards website to find out more; www.ReflectionPRAwards.co.uk
To chat about your content strategy, please contact Suzy@reflectionpr.co.uk
Content is king.