We are delighted that a feature we were working on in 2022 has recently been published in House and Garden.
This tells the story of how an ambitious design partnership have incredibly transformed an 18th century Palladian house from a sleeping beauty into a magnificent stately home once more.
The editorial agreement we secured included:
- House and Garden using Wolterton’s sought after photographer Chris Horwood to shoot the house as he has taken previous photography and knows the house well
- A 12 page feature would run in January 2023 in print, with an interview with Peter and Keith as their story central to the piece, featuring them in the ‘Our houses’ slot.
- Digital coverage to support which has just appeared including website and video content. Inside the splendidly restored 18th-century Wolterton Hall in Norfolk | House & Garden (houseandgarden.co.uk)
House and Garden fact file
- Circulation – 112,261
- Monthly web visits – 1,105,481
- Instagram followers – 1.5M