- National PR strategy included organising press trips and editorial reviews.
- Website improved
- Web traffic increased.
Wolterton Park is a historic Grade I listed Georgian estate and is one of the four great 18th century power houses of Norfolk.
Peter Sheppard and Keith Day bought the property in 2016 and have been restoring the ‘sleeping beauty’ back to its former glory.
In a bid to raise funds to restore the entire estate and sustain one of the great icons of the Norfolk countryside, the estate’s outbuildings have been transformed into exquisitely designed holiday lets.
Our brief was to place Wolterton Park firmly on the map for anyone seeking a high quality, tranquil, authentic and beautiful break in North Norfolk.
- Achieving editorial and press reviews for the holiday lets in high quality media including The Sunday Times, Tatler, Conde Nast Magazine and House and Garden
- Building relationships with national and regional journalists
- Drawing attention to Wolterton Park via the personal Sheppard/Day story as one of the most important private restoration projects of its kind
- Advising on social media and website content, kickstarting a series of website improvements and increasing website traffic from social media.
To build strong media relationships and secure press trips and editorial coverage with high quality national media.
It was important to tell the story of Wolterton Park, emphasising the importance of the work being done by Keith and Peter and subsequently securing higher booking rates for the holiday lets, which are sustaining the property.
Our comprehensive PR Plan included the following activities:
- Arranging press trips with credible media outlets
- Achieving editorial coverage in high quality national travel, lifestyle and property publications
- Building long-term relationships with journalists to lay the foundations for future media coverage
- Creating engaging content in the form of fact sheets, press releases and feature commentary.
Following national coverage in high quality publications Wolterton Park has seen a rise in bookings.
Reflection PR has secured Wolterton Park coverage in several top national publications including The Sunday Times, The Times Magazine, House & Garden and Tatler.
We have achieved:
- High volumes of positive editorial including online, broadcast and print
- Increased social media reach and website referral traffic
- Improved website content and navigation
- Advised on video content.
Our highlights include;
- Tatler naming Wolterton Hall as one of its 101 best places to stay in the world, January 2021
- A three-page feature in the Sunday Times
- Selling out their Wolterton Recitals
- Securing a 12 page and front cover feature in House and Garden in 2023.
“As a new business following a major restoration of this historic estate, we requested Suzy’s help in establishing our name with the national press, providing exclusive stays on the Wolterton Estate.
Her support has been invaluable and has resulted in some wonderful coverage in House and Garden, Conde Nast Traveller, Tatler, Town & Country, The Times, The Sunday Times to name but a few publications. Suzy has first class experience and a positive and committed attitude.”
Laura Foster, Managing Director, Wolterton Park