Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel
- Achieving coverage to an audience of over 7 million.
- Receiving over 6,000 competition entries with Sainsbury’s magazine.
Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel is a quaint country-style house in the Norfolk seaside town of Cromer, one mile from the beach. Repton’s Restaurant offers elegant dining in a contemporary yet traditional ambience.
Our brief was to boost their profile and manage their reputation continuing to grow the business through:
- Positioning Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel as Cromer’s hidden gem, only five minutes from coast
- Creating a brand new website with fresh relevant copy
- Raising their profile through editorial opportunities including features, press trips and competitions
- Cross promoting of Forest Park and Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel
- Working with local DMO’s such as Visit Norfolk, Visit Norwich and Visit East Anglia.
We launched Northrepp’s brand new website, after project managing, writing copy and securing professional images.
Our team trained and set up social media accounts, along with managing the channels and responded to enquires and whilst engaging with new and existing customers. To help raise the profile of Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel across Norfolk and Suffolk, press releases and features in luxury lifestyle publications resulted in coverage and competitions attracted over 6,000 entries.
Developing a PR plan, we provided PR and Marketing support through:
- Driving footfall to the website through editorial coverage in Norfolk and Suffolk, increasing bookings for Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel
- Managing social media channels and engaging on behalf of Northrepps
- Increase website visitors and newsletter sign-ups
- Proactively suggest other marketing, PR and advertising opportunities such as: Awards, competitions, exhibitions and shows.
As a result from the new website launch, increased social media engagement and media attention earned, the number of visitors increased.