- Manifest is a team of professional IT consultants, committed to helping housing associations maximise housing management systems.
- Web traffic has increased by 100%.
Founded by Gareth Rexworthy and Charlie Willenbrock, Manifest has grown to a team of experienced IT consultants, each with specialist areas of expertise.
A new responsive and mobile-friendly website was required to increase the number of enquiries and provide a clearer user journey.
Our PR agency had a brief of:
- Raising awareness of Manifest’s services and boosting their credibility in the sector
- Writing strong fresh content, including case studies and blogs
- Supporting with social media training and management
- Generating publicity in housing sector-specific media
- Driving traffic to the website
- Providing professional advice to ensure all communication portrays a consistent brand message.
With over 80 years’ of housing experience between the team, this expertise needed to shine through with case studies and up-to-date blog content highlighting their services.
Working alongside our website partners, our team project managed the website, contributing ideas to ensure a modern website was designed with clear navigation. Concise copy was also written to tell the company’s story whilst not overloading readers with information.
The company has seen a significant increase in enquiries and now appreciates how having a good content marketing strategy helps to pull customers towards their brand.
We have seen a big increase in enquiries since the launch of our new website and digital communications. Better still, now when we go to new business meetings, our prospective customers are already aware of what we do and our expertise, so it's made our job easier!
Gareth Rexworthy, Director