Director, MCIPR, ACIM
Director, MCIPR, ACIM
Suzy has been helping brands to build their reputation for 20 years. With a love of storytelling from an early age, she launched Reflection PR in 2009, scooping a Silver award for Outstanding Small PR Consultancy in its third year.
CIM and CIPR qualified, her career initially began in managing marketing in the leisure and tourism sector before specialising in PR at a leading PR agency in Cambridge. Returning to Norfolk, Suzy worked her way up to head of marketing and communications for the UK’s largest social housing provider and set up Reflection PR in 2009.
Suzy oversees all client’s strategies and the operations of Reflection PR.
Suzy’s energetic Patterdale Terrier keeps her on her toes as well as renovating her 1930’s property – a never-ending project! With a passion for travel, Suzy has family living in Italy, Australia and Spain – giving her the perfect excuse to escape!
With over 20 years’ experience of working in agriculture, sports, amenity and leisure, Neil is UK and Ireland Head of Sales for a global multinational as well as Director of Reflection PR.
His Leadership and Management business qualification from Cranfield University and strong sales background is put to good use, helping with operational functions. This combined with being a great sounding board for our team ensures the PR agency can focus on delivering a professional service to clients.
Meeting Suzy at a Golf and Country Club where they both worked almost 20 years ago, Neil enjoys walking their dog along the beautiful North Norfolk coast as well as supporting Norwich City Football Club.
Lisa uses her business acumen to manage our credit control and invoices,
Using her administration skills to book the team’s travel and media requirements, she also researches our awards and is the friendly voice at the end of the phone for any client account enquires.
We believe your PR consultancy is a reflection of your company and an honest and friendly working relationship is essential. So please think of us as an extension of your team.
Our values include:
- Passion – We’re passionate about our profession and our clients and always keen to learn more about both
- Transparency – Reflection PR takes an honest and ethical approach to business including supporting one charity close to our hearts each year. As well as having a clean conscience with everything we do
- Results – We’re extremely driven to achieve results and prove the value of PR. After all, it’s why you hire us
- Professionalism – We don’t take shortcuts. We just do the job well. As reputation matters, we are signed up to the Chartered Institute of Public Relations’ code of conduct
- Fun – We work hard but like to have fun too!