Managing Director, MCIPR, ACIM
Managing Director, MCIPR, ACIM
Suzy has been helping brands to build their reputation for over 17 years. With a love of storytelling and glossy magazines from an early age, she launched Reflection PR in 2009, scooping a Silver award for Outstanding Small PR Consultancy in its third year.
CIM and CIPR qualified, her career initially began in managing marketing in the leisure and tourism sector before specialising in PR at a leading PR agency in Cambridge. Returning to Norfolk, Suzy worked her way up to head of marketing and communications for the UK’s largest social housing provider.
Suzy’s energetic Patterdale Terrier keeps her on her toes as well as renovating her 1930’s property. With a passion for travel, Suzy has family living in Italy, Australia and Spain – the perfect excuse to escape!
With over 20 years’ experience of working in agriculture, sports, amenity and leisure, Neil is UK and Ireland Head of Sales for a global multinational as well as Director of Reflection PR.
His Leadership and Management business qualification from Cranfield University and strong sales background is put to good use, helping with operational functions. This combined with being a great sounding board for our team ensures the PR agency can focus on delivering a professional service to clients.
Meeting Suzy at a Golf and Country Club where they both worked almost 20 years ago, Neil enjoys walking their dog along the beautiful North Norfolk coast as well as supporting Norwich City Football Club.
Laura has been working in PR and communications for nearly twenty years. She joined Reflection PR in early 2018, particularly to work with clients in tourism and leisure, and brings with her valuable experience from both in-house and agency roles,
Previous tourism clients include the Moroccan National Tourist Office (being fully bilingual French-English helps!) and Visit Suffolk, where Laura developed PR strategy and delivered activity focused on solid relationships with national media, pitching features and news pieces, placing snippets and setting up press and fam trips from 1 – 40 participants.
Laura has also worked extensively with clients in property and construction, education, retail and professional services. Delivering strategic and tactical PR across all channels, she especially enjoys bringing products to life through convincing copy and vibrant events.
We believe your PR consultancy is a reflection of your company and an honest and friendly working relationship is essential. So please think of us as an extension of your team.
Our values include:
- Passion – We’re passionate about our profession and our clients and always keen to learn more about both
- Transparency – Reflection PR takes an honest and ethical approach to business including supporting one charity close to our hearts each year. As well as having a clean conscience with everything we do
- Results – We’re extremely driven to achieve results and prove the value of PR. After all, it’s why you hire us
- Professionalism – We don’t take shortcuts. We just do the job well. As reputation matters, we are signed up to the Chartered Institute of Public Relations’ code of conduct
- Fun – We work hard but like to have fun too! We have been known to enjoy the odd glass of wine and go climbing as a team, as well as jumping off 10 metre high platforms (but not all at the same time!)