- 40% boost in visitor numbers
- Exposure gained in regional media
- Editorial reached 193,489 people
- Coverage secured in Lifestyle media
Core Fitness is a gym with a difference. With regular classes and first-class facilities, its disco-themed interior and sound makes for the healthiest night out.
Our brief was to get the word out and encourage more people to get involved with the notion that its disco vibe sets it apart from other gyms. Our PR set to inspire anybody who wanted to get involved, to do so!
Our activity included:
- Positioning Core as a gym that encourages anybody to get active and healthy – no matter what your age.
- Recognising that Core Fitness is different to any other gym in the region
- Generating press coverage in key regional media
- Securing video content
- Creating a buzz
Our PR campaign focused on writing engaging content, concentrating on what makes Core Fitness the only choice for both experienced and new gym-goers.
Developing a creative business angle, we engaged with the media through:
- A newsworthy press release accompanied with eye-catching photography
- Providing expert spokespeople and tours of the gym from the Core Fitness team
- Setting up video content.
Our engaging content reached an audience of 193,489 in key media. Targeting people living in Norwich City Centre a full-page feature was secured in Norwich Resident magazine. Eastlife selected Core Fitness as one of the East of England’s top gyms and Core were also the main feature of the Business Start Up section in the Eastern Daily Press.
It also led to a news interview and the production of a news video on EDP24.
Working with Reflection was seamless and very successful for us. Launching a new business is always hard, your attention is drawn to the daily operations, and marketing can sometimes be neglected. Reflection PR were amazing during our launch phase of the gym - we had numerous enquiries via the publications they got us into, and these converted directly into sales, giving the business a brilliant kickstart.
Sam Bird, Core Fitness