PR and Marketing Strategy
Influencing behaviour and boosting your reputation has never been so important. With so many channels to choose from, our agency provides clarity on your PR and Marketing strategy and guides you through the media landscape.
To create a PR and Marketing strategy, we firstly need to understand your brief and what you are looking to achieve from a PR agency. Your objectives may include:
- Reach new audiences on social media
- Support the launch of a new product or service
- Gain media attention where you have been unable to in the past
- Support your brand with a robust crisis management plan
- Enhance your reputation to a specific demographic
- Encourage more sales
- Drive traffic to your website
- Develop engaging content.
With over 40 years of experience between us, honed in PR, journalism, marketing and event management, our team will recommend a robust strategy – tailored to your requirements.
Reaching the influencers
Looking for your brand to be seen and heard by more people? Each business is different. We will recommend the most powerful influencers to have conversations with from over 50,000 media contacts as well as social media platforms.
With enviable media contacts, we know what journalists want. And can package our content to their needs.
We always knew it. But we have research to back us up: “Public Relations is the most effective marketing discipline for launching a new product or service.”
So if you are looking to raise awareness of your new products or services, our team has substantial expertise in launch PR including:
- Hootz House PR event launch – where we launched a tourism attraction’s new indoor play area
- Solus Grills PR launch – our team introduced the UK’s first Argentine Grills company internationally.
Please contact Suzy@reflectionpr.co.uk to discuss your PR and Marketing strategy today,
Public Relations is the most effective marketing discipline for launching a new product or service.