Leisure and tourism PR
Our expertise in leisure, travel and tourism PR includes working with leisure destinations including golf clubs, boating companies, holiday parks, family attractions and nature reserves. We also represent one of Croatia's largest hotel groups.
Generating creative ideas and writing engaging copy, we get your business noticed by the audiences that matter.
We have excellent relationships with national travel journalists and bloggers, meaning we’ll put your brand on the radar of thousands of holidaymakers, tourists and day trippers.
Our activity in the travel PR sector includes:
- Pitching stories
- Organising press trips and setting up press reviews with travel journalists
- Managing your press office function and contributing to features
Social media management packages – ensuring you are engaging in the conversation
- Content marketing – delivering eshots to boost bookings
- Video production for leisure companies – Sharing your story in a creative way.
Here is a flavour of the results we have achieved:
- Generating national travel press coverage for our hotel client Valamar
- Our PR & marketing services for a North Norfolk holiday park, Forest Park contributed to a 41% uplift in bookings
- Media coverage for the launch of a tourist attraction’s new indoor play area, Hootz House, saw a 15% increase in visitor numbers
- Launch PR for the Norfolk Broads App saw people from around the world visit the app’s website
- Positive media coverage for Holkham Country Fair reached a national audience of 3 million.
Please call Suzy on 01603 219191 or email email@example.com to discuss your travel PR requirements.