Why work with us?
Here’s a little more about working with us:
- Reflection PR is a small team – there is a real opportunity to stand out and shape your own career!
- Our office is based in a beautiful, converted church within easy walking distance from Norwich city centre. And five minutes from Norwich train station.
- Opportunity to work on interesting clients and travel within the UK and internationally
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Guaranteed time off over Christmas
- Day off for your birthday
- Company outings including pub visits and Christmas party
- Fresh fruit (please, someone eat it!)
- Company pension
- Flexible working opportunities
- Early finish on Fridays!
Whilst we don’t have any vacancies right now, please do send your cv to our MD, Suzy@reflectionpr.co.uk if you have previous PR agency and/or social media agency and/or digital marketing agency experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Work experience: 2019
As members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, we enjoy helping you learn all about the world of PR. And we offer two work experience placements a year.
Thank-you SO much for all of your interest in our work experience opportunities. We have filled our positions for 2019.
Please check back for 2020 opportunities or email Lisa@reflectionpr.co.uk if you are looking for work experience in Winter / Summer 2020.
Thank-you for your interest in our PR agency.
Here is why we offer work experience….
Lauren joined us for work experience
“I’m so glad I completed work experience with the team last summer as it gave me a buzz for PR and confirmed this is exactly what I want to do, so thank you.
I have been at a social enterprise for just over seven months now as Regional Communications and Marketing Officer. The job is VERY varied and includes press relations (which has put the press release writing I learnt with you guys to the test), public affairs, material design, events, developing their social media presence, patient engagement, intranet, website and internal comms.
I have loved every minute of it. So I guess that’s it, and I must say a huge thank you to you and your team.”
Lucia joined us for work experience
“I just thought I’d drop you an e-mail to let you know that I’ve received the feedback from my placement logbook that I had to do whilst working with Reflection PR, and the University were very pleased!
They commented on how good my evaluation was and also said that the opportunities you provided for me were invaluable to my future career. So, thank you again, so much!”
If you are looking for work experience in a fast-paced PR consultancy where no day is ever the same,