Leisure and tourism PR
Our expertise in the leisure and tourism sector includes working with top attractions and leisure destinations including golf clubs, boating companies, hotels, holiday parks, family attractions and nature reserves.
Generating creative ideas and writing engaging copy, we get your business noticed by the audiences that matter.
We have excellent relationships with travel journalists and bloggers UK-wide, meaning we’ll put your brand on the radar of thousands of holidaymakers, tourists and day trippers.
Our activity in this sector includes:
- Pitching stories
- Organising press trips and setting up press reviews
- Managing your press office function and contributing to features
Social media management packages – ensuring you are engaging in the conversation
- Content marketing – delivering eshots to boost bookings
- Video production for leisure companies – Sharing your story in a creative way.
Here is a flavour of the results we have achieved:
- Our PR & marketing services for a North Norfolk holiday park, Forest Park contributed to a 41% uplift in bookings
- Media coverage for the launch of a tourist attraction’s new indoor play area, Hootz House, saw a 15% increase in visitor numbers
- Launch PR for the Norfolk Broads App saw people from around the world visit the app’s website
- Positive media coverage for Holkham Country Fair reached a national audience of 3 million.
Please call Suzy on 01603 219191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can make 2017 your best year yet.