British Wild Flower Plants
British Wild Flower Plants was relatively unknown in the media
unlike their competitors who regularly appeared in
print. Reflection PR was challenged to provide strategic
direction and raise British Wild Flower's profile both locally and
• Put British Wild Flower Plants (BWFP) on the map
• Attract people to their first open day for five years.
Four press releases were written to promote a coastal
reclamation project, ancient woodland restoration at Center Parcs,
the Chelsea Flower Show and a public open day.
Stories were distributed to local press, TV, radio and national
Reflection PR managed all media relations including liaising with
Center Parc's PR department to ensure a co-ordinated approach.
• 26 pieces of coverage gained, including BBC Look East and
• Featured in local, online and trade media including Horticulture
Week reaching over 530,000 people
• 80 people attended the open day as a result of PR alone
• PR contributed towards an increase in website traffic and
"Wow is all I can say! I have had two other companies doing PR
for me in the past, but never had this sort of response. Thank you
Linda Laxton, owner at British Wild Flower