PR Account Executive or Account Manager, Norwich
£16,000 to £23,999 per year
Full time / Part-time
Are you an Account Executive or Account Manager with strong PR experience, preferably in travel or consumer PR, and looking for your next challenge?
Reflection PR is a Public Relations agency in Norwich, with international, national and regional clients and expertise in Leisure and Tourism and Consumer PR.
This role is perfect for an ambitious individual who has previous agency experience and wants to take the next step in their career and shine in our small team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Client relationships – Builds a friendly and professional rapport with clients and directs PR campaigns to secure results, delivering an exceptional service.
- Content writing – Writes strong content including press releases, features, award submissions, blogs and social media.
- Media relations – Earns press coverage for clients in national, regional, trade and online media as well as working with influencers
- Planning – Plans campaigns and evaluates results for clients
- Commercial acumen – Uses agency systems to ensure client service levels remain profitable
- Client pitches – Supports the team with new business proposals and pitches
- Social media – Manages client’s social media and contributes content to our own social media channels.
We are happy to receive applications from people looking for full time and part time positions.
Applications: To apply for this role, please request a job specification and an application form from the Managing Director, Suzy Pettican – email@example.com
Closing date: Please return application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm on Friday 1st March.
Interview date: Successful candidates will be invited for an interview on Monday 4th March 2019.
Please note we are not currently using a recruitment agency for this position. Please contact us directly.
Digital Marketing Manager, Norwich
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to work with us on a freelance basis, growing our social media and digital presence as well as managing client campaigns.
You will be a results driven individual who can help us to capitalize on growth opportunities, delivering excellent results for our agency and our clients.
Working from our office regularly, you will be responsible for digital activities including:
- Leading on our digital marketing strategy
- SEO – working with our team to take advantage of online PR opportunities and website content
- Managing our LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook channels and executing social media campaigns
- E-shots – working with our team on content and reporting analytics.
- Boosting leads and converting visitors / followers to customers
- Measuring all digital activity to ensure ROI
- Managing our clients’ social media and digital strategies.
Please send your CV and 2 examples of campaigns you have worked on, along with your day rate to email@example.com.
We’re looking to meet people in March, so we’ll be in touch shortly.
Thank-you for your interest of working with Reflection PR.
Why work with us?
Here’s a little more about working with us:
- Reflection PR is a small team – there is a real opportunity to stand out and shape your own career!
- Our office is based in a beautiful, converted church within easy walking distance from Norwich city centre. And five minutes from Norwich train station.
- Opportunity to work on interesting clients and travel within the UK and internationally
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Guaranteed time off over Christmas
- Day off for your birthday
- Company outings including pub visits and Christmas party
- Fresh fruit (please, someone eat it!)
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working opportunities.
Work experience: 2019
As members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, we enjoy helping you learn all about the world of PR. And we offer two work experience placements a year.
We have now filled our positions for 2019 – thank-you for your interest.
Check back for 2020 opportunities or email Lisa@reflectionpr.co.uk
Thank-you for your interest in our PR agency.
Here is why we offer work experience….
Lauren joined us for work experience
“I’m so glad I completed work experience with the team last summer as it gave me a buzz for PR and confirmed this is exactly what I want to do, so thank you.
I have been at a social enterprise for just over seven months now as Regional Communications and Marketing Officer. The job is VERY varied and includes press relations (which has put the press release writing I learnt with you guys to the test), public affairs, material design, events, developing their social media presence, patient engagement, intranet, website and internal comms.
I have loved every minute of it. So I guess that’s it, and I must say a huge thank you to you and your team.”
Lucia joined us for work experience
“I just thought I’d drop you an e-mail to let you know that I’ve received the feedback from my placement logbook that I had to do whilst working with Reflection PR, and the University were very pleased!
They commented on how good my evaluation was and also said that the opportunities you provided for me were invaluable to my future career. So, thank you again, so much!”
If you are looking for work experience in a fast-paced PR consultancy where no day is ever the same,