How we work
Like any good relationship, it’s important you have the right chemistry with your PR agency.
With previous experience of working client side, we understand you are short on time and need results.
We invest upfront time into understanding your business before creating a strategy tailored to your needs. So, we have clarity and focus from the start.
Why we work
Every client benefits from a dedicated account management team, so there is always someone you can pick up the phone to. Our team of specialists collaborate to create the most effective ideas for your brand.
By appointing Reflection PR as your retained PR agency, you will benefit from:
- A strategic and results driven approach
- Dedicated account management team
- Regular update meetings / planning sessions at our office – a stone’s throw away from Norwich train station
- All essentials included – including client meetings and progress reports
- An honest and professional service.
We are proud to have won:
Finalist: CIPR, Low Budget Campaign, Anglia, Thames and Chiltern, 2016.
Finalist: CIPR, Not For Profit Campaign, Thames and Chiltern, 2014.
Silver: CIPR, Outstanding Small PR Consultancy, East Anglia, 2012.
In the final stages of getting ready to open Hootz House, a large project, it was very reassuring to be working with Daniella and Suzy at Reflection PR who did a wonderful job helping us to attain the profile we needed for this project.
Managing Director, Pensthorpe Natural Park